We have five papers to be presented at the 2019 IEEE ICRA conference
four of them are primarily published in journals: IEEE Transactions on Robotics (1), IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (2), IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine (1).
See you in Montreal!
Here is the list of accepted papers:
T-RO + ICRA:
RAM + ICRA:
- , “Fundamental Actuation Properties of Multi-rotors: Force-Moment Decoupling and Fail-safe Robustness”, IEEE Trans. on Robotics, vol. 34, no. 3, 2018.
- , “The Tele-MAGMaS: an Aerial-Ground Co-manipulator System”, IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 66-75, 2018.
- , “A Truly Redundant Aerial Manipulator System with Application to Push-And-Slide Inspection in Industrial Plants”, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 1846-1851, 2019.
- , “UVDAR System for Visual Relative Localization with application to Leader-Follower Formations of Multirotor UAVs”, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2019.
- , “Development of SAM: cable-Suspended Aerial Manipulator”, in 2019 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Montreal, Canada, 2019.