Graduate Level Courses
- Nonsmooth Dynamical Systems: Formalisms, Applications, Stability and Control, May 2021
- Module M03 for EECI International Graduate School on Control
- Duration: 21 hours
- Online Lectures with handouts, and presentation Slides.
- Constrained and Nonsmooth Dynamical Systems, October 2019
- Mini Course in Workshop on Mathematics of Optimization and Applications (Journees annuelles du GdR MOA)
- My module: Stability, Estimation and Control (3 hrs)
- Slides (Preview, Lectures): To see the animation, use Adobe Reader.
- Calculus of Variations and Optimal Control, Jan 2018
- PhD Course of 20 hours organized by EDSYS, Toulouse
- Instructors: Aneel Tanwani (15 hrs) and Didier Henrion (5 hrs).
- Summary of the course and references, click here.
- For solution of Matlab exercises, please contact instructors.
- Input-to-state stability of switched systems under dwell-time conditions. 13th January 2022. Youtube video link; Slides. Online Seminar Series on Input-to-State Stability: Description.
- Lyapunov functions for singularly perturbed hybrid systems with frequent jump dynamics. Recorded video.IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, December 2021.
- Error bounds for locally optimal distributed filters with random communication graphs. Recorded video.IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, December 2021.