- Laboratoire d'Analyse et d'Architecture des Systemes (LAAS), Toulouse, France (Dec. 2015
- to date)
- Designation: CNRS Researcher in team MAC.
- University of Kaiserslautern, Germany (Sep. 2014- Nov. 2015)
- Designation: Postdoc in group Techno Mathematics.
- Description: State estimation and control of Switched DAEs -- DFG Grant
- Gipsa-Lab, Grenoble, France (Sep. 2013 - Aug. 2014)
- Designation: Postdoc in team SysCo.
- Description: Control of Dynamial Systems with Limited Information -- ANR Project LimICoS
- Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique (INRIA), Grenoble, France (Jan. 2012 - Aug. 2013)
- Designation: Post-doctoral fellow in team BIPOP.
- Description: Stability and observer design for nonsmooth dynamical systems.
- Associate Editor: Automatica, an Elsevier Journal.
- Associate Editor: IEEE Control Systems Society Conference Editorial Board, since 2016.
- Outstanding Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Jan 2017.
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, USA (2006 - 2011)
- PhD in Electrical Engineering
- MS in Mathematics
- MS in Electrical Engineering
- Adviser: Daniel Liberzon
- Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble (INPG), France (2005 - 2006)
- Research Masters (DEA) in Automatique - Productique at LAG.
- National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Pakistan (2001 - 2005)
- BE in Mechatronics Engineering at College of EME.
Honors and Awards
- Fulbright Scholarship for MS at UIUC (2006-2008).
- 2nd Prize in IEEE Region 10 contest of Research Papers by Undergraduate Students.
- Gold Medal for best CGPA in the graduating batch of Mechatronics, 2005.
- Gold Medal for the best final year project in Mechatronics department, 2005.
- Programming skills
in C/C++, Visual Basic, Matlab, and Microcontroller Assembly.
designing in Pro-Engineer Wildfire, AutoCAD2000.
experience with Circuit Maker, PSpice, EWB
(Electronics Work Bench), Orcad.
- Strong research,
interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in
and intermediate in French language.