Jean Bernard LASSERRE
Directeur de Recherche au CNRS
Postal address: LAAS-CNRS
7 Avenue du Colonel Roche
31 077 Toulouse Cedex 4
Books (co-authored, co-edited, contributed)
ERC-ADG project TAMING
Some events of interest:
- Horizon Maths 2012 (FSMP, Paris)
- "Structured Function Systems and Applications" at Oberwolfach
- "Polynomial Optimization" at the Isaac Newton Institute at Cambridge!
- "Inverse problems" at the IMS (Singapore)
- "Computational Nonlinear Algebra" at ICERM (Brown University)
-"Workshop: OPT2014: Optimization for Machine Learning (Montreal, Canada)
- BIRS Workshop: Sparse Interpolation, Rational Approximation and Exponential Analysis.
Oaxaca (Mexico), October 2016
- "NETGCOOP 2016" (Avignon, France)
-"NIPS 2016 Workshop on Non-Convex Optimization for Machine Learning: Theory & Practice.
Barcelona, December 2016
-"2017 Grid Science Winter School & Conference
Los Alamos, January 2017.
visitors since February 11th 99.